Monday, November 3, 2008

INDUSTRY MAMAS meeting suggestion

FOr those of us interested in getting this INDUSTRY MAMAS group really going... how about we meet at my house Sun Nov 16th or 23rd?  I live in Glassel Park - which is between Eagle Rock and Mt. Washington - just east of Silverlake, north of downtown, before South Pasadena...

It's going to take a meeting of the minds to transform this into something amazing... Shante said I was spearheading, but I can't do this alone.  SOOOO Glad you guys started this blog site - a GREAT beginning!  I just know this can blossom into an amazing resource where we offer support for one another both as mothers and fellow industry women.  The sky is the limit as to what this can become over time...!  Woo hoo!!

Lisa Cole
310-490-6890
lisa@jerkswithunderwoods.com

No comments:

Post a Comment